Friday, September 9, 2011

Primas September sketch..

Do you Hoard your beautiful Prima Papers, flowers and bits??? Is it more for collective reasons or more because you love it and fear cutting into it?  Well, thats me... I'm happy to say I cut through my fears and played with Primas Sept sketch. It was the motivation I needed to get in there and use more than just a flower. Stop by and check out the inspiration there..prima.typepad.com. Im just a wee follower, or Prima stalker- lol however you look at it.. It appeals to the part of me that loves vintage.. Here is the sketch below along with what I created...I hope you will try this... 






I am happy you took the time to stop by. Dont forget to check out all the wonderful talent at Prima.typepad.com

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for coming to my blog, Lana, and for your comment. I will most definitely pray for Henry's salvation, and for the peace you are needing in your family right now. Keep your eyes fixed upon Jesus, and HE WILL see you through the darkest of times. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Thanks again for visiting and commenting. God's richest blessings be upon you, my new friend.
    Karen
    karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

A collection of my favoritesboth past and present

Here are some of my favorite scrapbook pages/ and crafts from over the years