Thursday, November 4, 2010

thriving in holiday chaos.

I don't know what it is about the holidays but it seems that the holiday as crazy as they get inspire me to do more and create more. I guess I don't function well with simple and laid back.  Currently I have been working hard to finish up all 7 kids Halloween albums. I have been re-doing old layouts that were botched by my beginner hands 10 years ago. Normally I leave old layouts alone no matter how awful they look but when the pics are so precious, they deserve to have a makeover.

with thanksgiving approaching, holiday decorating, and the urge to finish Christmas cards, I know that my scrappy room will look like a crazed scrapper got hold of it. I know somehow the chaos of holidays will fuel my mojo into creating some fun in the scrappy room. Hopefully I will get a chance to post some of what I am up to...

No comments:

Post a Comment

A collection of my favoritesboth past and present

Here are some of my favorite scrapbook pages/ and crafts from over the years